It has been more than 6 months since I posted anything. I am a bad blogger. We have been so busy lately and it seems one day blends in with another. I am going to try to uodate once a wk from now on.
I can't believe how the kids are growing and I will get some Easter pics up soon.
Ellie is 14 months now and just as cute as can be. Not walking yet, but she will be soon.
Ashley and Natalie took a little dance class through our homeschool association and had their recital last Thurs. I will get those pics up too.
I taught Emily what sharks do. So next time you see her you will have to ask ;)
Tyler just finished up his month of alter serving at SS Peter and Paul and Nathan will soon be receiving his first communion.
Well that's my Sunday update.
No comments:
Post a Comment