Sunday, March 20, 2011

Ebates

A friend sent me some info on Ebates. I signed up to see what it was all about. Ebates is really neat. When you shop online if you go through Ebates first you get cash back from retailers. These are places you were already going to be shopping at and things you were all ready going to be buying. There are also loads of coupons on there too.

Here are some examples:
I got a Nook for Christmas. I went to Barnes and Noble through ebates and bought a couple of e-books. I got cash back for that sale. I was going to be buying the books anyway.

We needed to buy a car battery charger. I went to advanced auto through ebates and bought the one we wanted. I was able to set it up to pick up at the store. I got cash back for that, something I was going to buy anyway.

I also recently bought a blender attachment for my stand mixer. I went through ebates and found the store with the best price and free shipping. I got cash back for that!

There are over a hundred retailers linked with ebates. It's free and your going to do the shopping anyway, right. So why not get some money for it. The best part was I got an immediate $5 for signing up through my friends link and she got $5 too. If you sign up through my link the same will happen. You will get $5 and I will get $5 also.
I am already at almost $20 coming back to me in cash.

No comments: