Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July fun...for some

We went to Sheboygan for the 4th of July and went to the beach during the day. There were all these dead fish on the beach, I think they were called ailwives(I am sure I slaughtered the spelling).

Emily would not hardly walk anywhere because of them and was just horrified. It was pretty funny actually even though she doesn't think so. Everyone else had fun trying to catch live ones in the lake. The fish on the beach was kind of gross, but funny at the same time.

"I am going to get you fishy"


Natalie just because she is cute


"Look mom my new love!"


"Will it turn into a princess?"

Nope it didn't.
The fish didn't bother Ellie at all, she had loads of fun


Aliyah was enjoying some fun sun time with Peanut(and Emily who would leave the chair area)

No comments: