Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas '07

Christmas was wonderful. We set up and decorated the tree.Went to Mass at 4pm Christmas eve. That was packed! And then what is seeming to become a tradition was Chinese food for supper. Then we made Christmas cookies for santa. Ryan and I stayed up until 3am to finish all the little stuff that needed to be finished, I still had a few gifts that weren't done. Everyone was very excited Christmas morning! The kids got very nice things including a kareaoke machine from their Grandpa Reif. We packed up everything to head out to Great Grandma and Grandpa Cilsers for more family fun with games and lots of relatives to keep the kids busy:) Then a third day of Christmas and Ryan's mom and Step dads. More games and food, and food, fun with singing Kareaoke, more food. Hey did I mention food? Then down to Il to see my Grandma. Which is where we are right now. I will post pics once I get them downloaded.

No comments: