Oh you must love the minds of 2 yr olds. This is a conversation Natalie and I had recently. First I must back up to say that she has been potty training and over heard Ryan tell some one we were potty training her. On to the conversation....
Down at my grandmas in IL for Christmas I told Natalie it was time to go potty.
Natalie-Ok mommy
Natalie as we are walking up stairs- I am going to work.
Me- really? Where do you work?
Natalie- On the potty train!
Me- Oh I see, and what do you do on the potty train?
Natalie- I go potty.
It was just so sweet. And of course now any train she sees she thinks is a potty train. When you ask her what the people on the potty train our doing she says matter of factly "going potty". Out of the mouths of babes.
No comments:
Post a Comment