Saturday, June 27, 2009

Happy Anniversary

June 21st was our 12 yr wedding anniversary! Wow 12 yrs and it has just flown by. Those 12 years have ups and downs. From those 12 yrs we have 7 beautiful children ages 10(almost 11) all the way down to 4 months. We have learned so much about being the husband and wife God wants us to be. We have grown closer together and closer to God as a couple. We have shared laughs, tears, pain, and joy together. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful man for my soul mate. A man who works so hard for me and his children and would do anything to make sure we are safe. I love you Ryan with all my heart and am so blessed to have your love!
Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

What you wrote Shari is so true. You have a wonderful husband and the two of you make a great couple, but lets not leave out all the in-laws!!! LOL

Shari, you are so blessed to be loved by Ryan's family and Ryan, I hope there are days you feel the same about your in-laws. :)

I hope you both know how LOVED and BLESSED you are to have each other and such a wonderful family!!!

Anyone can look at your family and know that God's Blessings are upon you.

Happy Anniversary to you both!!!

All our love,
Shari's mom and dad and Ryan's in-laws. :)

Shari said...

Of course mom, who could forget my side of the family. We are blessed by ALL family(especially you guys)and all the love. Even though it's not always easy for us to get together you are still oh so special to us and the kids and we cherish the times we do have together.
I love you.