Friday, July 24, 2009

Why do I do this to myself

I an effort to save money I have been looking for the times when we can shut the air conditioning off. Earlier this summer I was fine. No allergy problems. Well now something else must be in the air because I shut the air off a couple days ago and am miserable. I am all stuffed up, have horrible post nasal drip(yes I know TMI *too much info*) am sneezing a zillion times a day. The cartilidge in my breast bone/sternum area is inflamed and I am supposed to be taking ibuprophen 3x a day for 2 weeks, plus not doing anything to irritate it. So umm the sneezing is NOT helping it heal any faster, in fact it's making it worse. I am just trying to offer it up as a sacrafice, plus that fact I just can't stand the thought of our utility bill going higher! Although I get funny looks when I am in the store and constantly sniffling. They probably all think I have the swine flu or something.
So why do I insist on making myself miserable? I don't know. Last night I dreamt Ryan went around and shut all the windows and turned the air back on. I don't think he will do that since I was the one bugging to shut it off. I do like the fresh air and saving money, but then the house always seems stuffy. Nothing is perfect I suppose. I think Ryan will just let me suffer for awhile. LOL

No comments: