Tuesday, August 18, 2009

More names

I am toying with the idea of opening up a store on Etsy for extra things I make. It's extremely reasonable since you only pay when you list things, and then it's only $.20 per item for 4 months of listing. When the item sells you pay 3.5% of the amount it sold for. If I don't list something for months I don't get charged which works out very nice. I am hoping to make some bags, kids skirts, nursing covers, ect. But now I need a name. I used to sell under the name HeavenScent. It was from when I sold candles, but then I went ahead and sold my diapers and other items under the name. Ryan made me a cute logo and the name is registered as well. However since I am starting out fresh and I need to have my name kind of say what the store is about I think I need a name change.
So I need help with picking a catchy name. These are the ones I have thought of so far:
In Stitches or "N" Stitches
A Stitch n Time
Sewing Stitches
Stitching with Love
Shari's Creations
Creations by Shari
Sewing in a Shoe

There are more floating around in my brain but I just can't think of them at the moment. Any suggestions will be very helpful. I am looking for something with sew and/or stitches in it or even relating to sewing, but saying something about me/who I am, ect. Creative naming is NOT my strong suit!

1 comment:

Jen Raiche said...

Hmmm... I like the ones you've picked. Here are a couple I was thinking of.

Shari's Stitches
Shoestring Stitches

I hope the Etsy store is successful for you!!