Have you ever read something that just makes you scratch you head and say Hmm.
Like the signs stores have that say "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service". Does this mean that if someone were to walk in without pants(shorts or skirts) on they would still be served? I have always wanted to try that, but I think I will leave that to the more daring people. Although I do admit it would be kind of funny to watch.
Recently I bought a pack of toilet bowl dropins, more specifically "Bowl Fresh" and this is what the back of the package says:
Bowl Fresh Automatic Toilet Cleaner
Cleans your toilet with every flush!
*Helps to keep your bowl stain-free
*Prevents stains due to hard water, minerals and lime scale
*Will not harm plumbing or septic systems
*Phosphate free and biodegradable
*Safe to use around pets and children, although it is not recommended that either be permitted to drink from the toilet.
I had to read that last section twice to see if it truely said that, and it truely does. That is one thing that makes me go hmmmm. That a package would feel the need to explain that children shouldn't be alowed to drink from the toilet. It is kind of funny too though.
What things make you go hmmm?
No comments:
Post a Comment