My niece turned one on Oct 9th. I was blessed to be part of her birth, I simply can't believe that was 1 yr ago already. Liberty Marie is such a sweet little girl. My sister had a little dinner for her birthday on Sat Oct 10th. It was the first time having a gathering of this kind at her house. Ryan's sentiment to this was "welcome to adulthood and he hoped she was stressing over it". LOL isn't he so sweet. Hey we have all been there, right? Of course he meant it in the most loving, funny way.
Anyway here are some cute pics that were snapped.
The birthday girl
Papa(my dad)with Libby and Ellie
Libby, Ellie and my nephew Havin smiling nicely
Now Ellie says I am going to get you
"Oh look Havin is in here with us"
Ashley and Libby
My sisters and I wearing our babies. It's a rare occasion to have all of us in one pic.
Another nice one, don't mind the red faces, Lizzy has the place at like 80 degrees! It was hot!
This is my mom with Libby
A rare picture of my mom and dad
Dig into that cake Libby
MMMM this is good stuff, everyone better stay away from my cake!
A close up of the chicken on the cake. There is a reason behind this picture. My sister insisted this was a duck, I am sorry but it looks like a baby chick. So we compromised and called it a chucken.
Just for fun here is Ryan. Doesn't he look like he is saying "Hey cutie come over here and sit on my lap?"
So I did.
No comments:
Post a Comment