Last week we went to see my Grandma since she hasn't seen Ellie yet. I like to go when Ryan can get off work, but it just wasn't possible this time. We usually stay at a hotel, but this time stayed with Grandma and it worked out very nice. Not to mention the money savings and having more time to spend with Grandma after the kids went to bed.
Whenever we go down my great aunts and uncles come over for a visit.
Here is a picture of my Great Aunt Gert
The kids having fun
Because she is cute
Emily and Ellie napping before we go to the park
Can't you just eat them up?
Now onto the park. This is the park that Grandma used to take me to whenever I would visit by her. It is actually a play ground at a school, but who cares.
I love this one of Emily pushing Nathan on the swing. Don't worry he didn't go very high.
Their faces say it all in this one, don't ya think?
And of course you have to have the pictures of the kids with Great Grandma
No comments:
Post a Comment