Musings&Inner Ramblings of a Semi-Crunchy Catholic mom to many
Monday, August 3, 2009
Grandma's art
My grandma is a wonderful artist and as I was sitting in her computer room I saw these paintings in the corner. I told her the next day when she died I wanted those pictures, lol nice granddaughter huh? She said I could have them now, that some things I didn't have to wait for her to die. The whole dieing thing is a joke by the way. I will bring them home when we go down this winter, but you just have to see how beautiful they are! Of course pictures of pictures don't do them justis.
2 comments:
Carole
said...
Nice pictures. I love the pictures of the children in your last post too.
2 comments:
Nice pictures. I love the pictures of the children in your last post too.
Wow! Truly she is a talented artist!
Post a Comment