Friday, August 7, 2009

More than Bananas

Yes I am loved more than bananas! Emily said so. When I tell Emily I love you she will tell me back "I Loff you", so then I will say "I love you more than the sun" E:"I loff you more sun" and so on it goes.
Last night we were at Walmart and I had Ellie in the sling and Emily in the cart. She was being so cute I said "Emily I love you" and she said back "I love you more than sun". So I said "you love me more than the sun? Aww how sweet" and she would tilt her head and smile.
So I said I love you more than the sun too. And she said Mommy "I loff you more than bananas". Where the bananas came from I have no idea, but at least I know I am loved more than fruit!
For the rest of the shopping trip she would ask me if I loved her more than something and when I would say yes she would tilt her head and say "awww sweet"

She is definetly a ham.

No comments: